St. Andrew’s Church was born in 1890 as a mission of Trinity Church (downtown). The original building was destroyed by fire in 1942 and the congregation then moved to its current location. The small church held its first service in the new location on November 1, 1943. After a renovation and expansion in 1958, the community continued to grow and flourish in West Toledo. Today, Saint Andrew's is a place for all God's people, where families can grow and cherish community in the heart of Toledo neighborhoods.
Mondays - Fridays
9:00am - 1:00pm